Eucalyptus Leaves 1 oz
Famous snack of koala bears! Dried eucalyptus leaf can be used in herb sachets, steam baths, oil infusions for balms and salves, and chest rubs.
Use it in your chest rubs today to eliminate petrolatum-based chest rubs sold in stores.
- Use to produce chest rubs, liniments, inhalers and skin creams.
- Incorporate into facial steams.
- Infuse in hot water for use in natural household cleaners.
- Use as a natural dye. (Processed in water and applied to protein-based fibers, it produces a dye that ranges in color from brown to orange and red)
- Use in potpourri mixes & herbal sachets.
Active compounds: Cineole, flavonoids, tannin, resin.
Other names: Australian fever tree, blue gum
Storage: Store in a sealed container in a cool, dark place.
The information contained in this listing is intended for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for advice, diagnosis or treatment by a licensed physician. It is not meant to cover all possible precautions, drug interactions, circumstances or adverse effects. You should seek prompt medical care for any health issues and consult your doctor before using alternative medicine or making a change to your regimen.
Packaged in a resealable plastic bag.